RLI is going strong in District 6900! We have more opportunities for you to Learn, Grow, Share and Lead. If you are registered for January 14, 2023 in Thomasville, Georgia, we will see you this coming Saturday, January 14, at Southern Regional Technical College in Thomasville, Georgia. Some of the interesting leadership topics that will be discussed during our classes include: Membership Engagement, Analyzing Your Rotary Club, Strategic Planning, Service Projects, Effective Leadership Strategies and the History of Rotary.
There will be other live opportunities on February 11 in Greensboro, Georgia (D6910) and on March 11 in Tallahassee, Florida (D6940). You can also check rlitraining.org for Live Online RLI sessions and in person events all over the Sunshine Division. The cost for in-person sessions is $100 and includes materials, breakfast and lunch; online sessions are $15.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION:
- Go to rlitraining.org If the link does not work, either copy and paste or type the website address into your browser.
- Click on Course Information.
- Click on Course Schedule.
- Scroll down until you see the information you are looking for (e.g. January 14 - RLI Thomasville).
- Click on More Info.
- The event window should pop up. When it does, if you have previously attended RLI, click on RLI Member. If you have not attended RLI in the past, click on Request an ezLink Registration Link. Be sure you use the email address associated with your My Rotary account. If your email address is not recognized, click on Register as Guest. If you register as a guest, please send me an email and let me know the name of your club. Call, email or text firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-757-1187.
We look forward to seeing you at a Rotary Leadership Institute session soon!